0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2001 10:22 AM by tette

TRANSACTION ROLLBACK EXCEPTION

tette

Im using the prebuilt embedded tomcat version (JBoss-2.4.0_Tomcat-3.2.3) for w2k. I have
      a ms sql server2000 database and the inet Sprinta 2000 JDBC-driver to connect Jboss with it.
      The table I'm accessing in the database is created outside JBOSS(the entity bean has no create methods) I have a stateful sessionbean calling the entity bean with a findAll() and then I get the
      following exception.

[session] TRANSACTION ROLLBACK EXCEPTION:null; nested exception is:
      javax.ejb.EJBException
      [session] javax.ejb.EJBException
      [session] at funka.sessionBean.getHome(sessionBean.java:41)
      [session] at funka.sessionBean.getusernames(sessionBean.java:51)
      [session] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
      [session] at org.jboss.ejb.StatefulSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.i
      nvoke(StatefulSessionContainer.java:650)
      [session] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInte
      rceptor.java:128)
      [session] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatefulSessionInstanceInterceptor.invo
      ke(StatefulSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:209)
      [session] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invokeNext(TxIntercept
      orCMT.java:133)
      [session] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(Tx
      InterceptorCMT.java:307)
      [session] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCM
      T.java:99)
      [session] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.ja
      va:195)
      [session] at org.jboss.ejb.StatefulSessionContainer.invoke(StatefulSession
      Container.java:341)
      [session] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.server.JRMPContainerInvoker.invoke
      (JRMPContainerInvoker.java:393)
      [session] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
      [session] at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.jav
      a:241)
      [session] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:142)
      [session] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
      [session] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:139)
      [session] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTranspor
      t.java:443)
      [session] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPT
      ransport.java:643)
      [session] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

My intention has been to create an application similar to the CD example (which works on the
      same database) The differences are that I am using another table in the database, that
      the table is not created using JBoss and that I'm using a stateful bean instead of a stateless

/Tette