0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2011 3:35 AM by armahdi

Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: Transaction is not active: tx=TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: -3f57ff54:ede3:4d328788:201 status: ActionStatus.ABORT_ONLY >

armahdi

Hi All, Plsss help

I am trying to figure out the dvdstore sample application with jBPM process ordermanagement2 (where the manager is able to first assign the task to him self and then review it and then Ship it.). it was some how hard to setup but now its going and I am stuck at one page.

in the dvdstore sample application, we jhave admin and customer users. I made a new one call it newType I just removed reviewing rights from the admin and gave them to the newType.

when i come on the admin page the newType can see the order in its task list. which he is able to assign to himself.after assignment. it comes in the place where he has the review button: when I press that an exception is thrown:

Javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot open connection
           javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:277)
           org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.NormalRewrittenUrl.doRewrite(NormalRewrittenUrl.java:195)

WITH ROOT CAUSE:

javax.resource.ResourceException: Transaction is not active: tx=TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: -3f57ff54:ede3:4d328788:201 status: ActionStatus.ABORT_ONLY >
           org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager.getManagedConnection(TxConnectionManager.java:320)

I dont understand why is it being thrown. I think the only thing new from what I last change is the creation of newType class but I am able to log in fine. I also distributed the Shipper and reviwer roles between the admin and the newType. If i revert back and give the admin the rights the admin is able to review and send for shipping. I just wanted to distribute the whole flow into two roles : meaning make another admin kind which can only review and send to the main admin to approve the shipping.

is there something on the review button that I am not able to see can only the person assigned the task can send it to shipping??