0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2011 9:01 AM by rrrjjjhhh

Seam generation entities from an SQL Server 2005 Database

rrrjjjhhh

Hi,

I was using with my jbdevstudio 1.0 a MySQL database and the seam generation entities worked just fine. Now, i'm trying to do the same with an SQL Server 2005 Database, but i get always the same error :

Can't generate seam entities
        org.hibernate.cfg.JDBCBinderException: Duplicate class name 'org.domain.FirstApp.entity.CheckConstraints' generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(firstapp.sys.checkconstraints)'. Same name where generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(firstapp.sys.checkconstraints)'
        Duplicate class name 'org.domain.FirstApp.entity.CheckConstraints' generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(firstapp.sys.checkconstraints)'. Same name where generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(firstapp.sys.checkconstraints)'
          org.hibernate.cfg.JDBCBinderException: Duplicate class name 'org.domain.FirstApp.entity.CheckConstraints' generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(firstapp.sys.checkconstraints)'. Same name where generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(firstapp.sys.checkconstraints)'
          Duplicate class name 'org.domain.FirstApp.entity.CheckConstraints' generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(firstapp.sys.checkconstraints)'. Same name where generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(firstapp.sys.checkconstraints)'

Can you please help me to find a solution to that problem??