0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 29, 2001 6:13 PM by nitesh

Table creation from jaws.xml

nitesh

Hello,
      I'm using JBoss 2.2.2 and MS SQL Server 2000. I'm unable to create the table for my CMP EBs in the right database -- they always get created in the MASTER database. I've put the right database name in the mbean defined in the jboss.jcml, but seems like it is not picking up the right table to create/read table from the right database. I've provided the mbean and relevent portion of jaws.xml at the bottom of this posting.

If I create the tables manually in the right database, I get the following exception:

javax.ejb.CreateException: Could not create entity:java.sql.SQLException: [JESTER]Invalid object name 'RelationshipDefinition'.
      at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:245)

at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:220)

at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:122)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.server.JRMPContainerInvoker_Stub.invokeHome(Unknown Source)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.interfaces.HomeProxy.invoke(HomeProxy.java:248)

at $Proxy2.create(Unknown Source)

Here is the relevent section from my jaws.xml.

<default-entity>
      <create-table>false</create-table>
      <remove-table>false</remove-table>
      <tuned-updates>true</tuned-updates>
      <read-only>false</read-only>
      true
      <time-out>300</time-out>
      <select-for-update>true</select-for-update>
      </default-entity>

java:/SQLServerPool

<type-mapping>MS SQLSERVER</type-mapping>

Here is the mbean for SQLServerPool: