0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2012 6:20 PM by ianboyd

Too many levels of symbolic links

ianboyd

When I try to deploy the ejb-jms-transaction example from the HornetQ 2.2.2 distribution to my local JBoss 6.1 server, I get an "Too many levels of symbolic links" error, as shown below.  Am I neglecting something important for configuring this example to run on my JBoss 6 server?  Thanks for any help.  --Ian

enmac11:ejb-jms-transaction iandow$ ./build.sh deploy

ANT_HOME is ../../../tools/ant

: JAVA_HOME is not set. Build may fail.

: Set JAVA_HOME to the directory of your local JDK to avoid this message.

Using the following ant version from ../../../tools/ant:

Apache Ant version 1.7.1 compiled on June 27 2008

Buildfile: build.xml

validate-jboss:

profile.check:

copy-profile:

[mkdir] Created dir: /Users/iandow/development/jboss-6.1.0.Final/server/ejb-jms-transaction-example-profile

[copy] Copying 5857 files to /Users/iandow/development/jboss-6.1.0.Final/server/ejb-jms-transaction-example-profile

BUILD FAILED

/Users/iandow/development/hornetq-2.2.2.Final/examples/javaee/common/build.xml:143: Failed to copy /Users/iandow/development/jboss-6.1.0.Final/server/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq to /Users/iandow/development/jboss-6.1.0.Final/server/ejb-jms-transaction-example-profile/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq due to java.io.FileNotFoundException /Users/iandow/development/jboss-6.1.0.Final/server/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq/default-with-hornetq (Too many levels of symbolic links)