3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2012 5:57 AM by maxandersen

JBoss Developer Studio 4.1 GA

welsh

Hey,

Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of JBoss Developer Studio 4.1 GA?

I am looking to follow along in a book about JBoss ESB's but version 5.0 doesn't support JBoss ESB / SOA correctly right now.

Thanks,

David Welsh

• 1. Re: JBoss Developer Studio 4.1 GA
          maxandersen

If you have a subscription JBDS 4.1 GA is available from access.redhat.com (Red Hat customer portal)

For JBDS 5 you can get access to *staging* release of SOA tools for JBDS 5 by installing from https://devstudio.jboss.com/updates/5.0/staging/soa-tooling/

Note, these are staged GA bits so things might change; as long as you are ok with this then go for it

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: JBoss Developer Studio 4.1 GA
            welsh

Hey thanks for the speedy reply.

Unfortunantly I dont have a subscription to JBDS 4.1GA as I am investigating JBoss ESB right now.

I'l look into the staging release and see if its able to achieve what I need it to.

As it turns out I actually do have access to download the JBDS 4.1GA from the Redhat Portal... I could of sworn this option was previously not available.

Thanks,

David

• 3. Re: JBoss Developer Studio 4.1 GA
              maxandersen

Happy you found it and to just add to the happyness if you goto the software/update tab of JBoss Central in JBoss Developer Studio 5 then the SOA tools are available from in here too now.