0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 9, 2002 6:32 AM by chouzhi

Find failed

chouzhi

hello,

I'm using Jboss3 beta which is integrate with Jbuilder6.

I want to insert a new record to Oracle DB and try to load or find all the records and display in a different page.

Ok. I have two jsp file - findAll.jsp & add.jsp. First of all, i view the findAll.jsp and then click the link to add.jsp.So, I enter the value and submit the form. In add.jsp will get all the parameter that i submitted and insert to the DB (home.create(..);). After that, it will redirect back to the findAll.jsp and list all the records including the new records just added.

My problem is when it been redirect back to the findAll.jsp and it takes a long time to load until it print out the error in the Jboss console.The error are

18:14:57,435 ERROR [JRMPInvoker] operation failed

javax.ejb.FinderException: Find failed: java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCAbstractQueryCommand.execute(JDBCAbstractQueryCommand.java:144)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCFindEntitiesCommand.execute(JDBCFindEntitiesCommand.java:40)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.findEntities(JDBCStoreManager.java:395)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CMPPersistenceManager.findEntities(CMPPersistenceManager.java:318)

at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.find(EntityContainer.java:634)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invokeHome(EntityContainer.java:1051)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractInterceptor.invokeHome(AbstractInterceptor.java:73)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntitySynchronizationInterceptor.invokeHome(EntitySynchronizationInterceptor.java:222)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityInstanceInterceptor.invokeHome(EntityInstanceInterceptor.java:136)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityLockInterceptor.invokeHome(EntityLockInterceptor.java:80)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:98)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:167)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invokeHome(TxInterceptorCMT.java:52)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invokeHome(SecurityInterceptor.java:102)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invokeHome(LogInterceptor.java:109)

at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.invokeHome(EntityContainer.java:469)

at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:682)

at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.invoke(EntityContainer.java:995)

at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1555)

at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1523)

at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker.invoke(JRMPInvoker.java:364)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:241)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:152)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:148)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:465)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:706)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

If anyone need the files pls email me at lccalicia@hotmail.com.

Thank You