1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 10, 2012 7:11 AM by nadirx

RHQ and Infinispan monitoring issue

sniklas

Hello,

I did a completely fresh setup of RHQ and Infinispan on our test-systems today and followed the instructions on the various documentation sites to monitor my systems.

For some reason the I was alerted a few minutes after I installed the infinispan module in the agent plugins that the DefaultCacheManager isn't available.

RHQ-Server

Version: 4.5.1, Build Number: c880f5a, java version "1.7.0_04"

Standard setup with Oracle and Infinispan RHQ Plugin 5.1.6.FINAL

RHQ-Agent

Version=RHQ 4.5.1, Build Number: c880f5a, java version "1.7.0_04"

Infinispan

Version: 5.1.6.FINAL, java version "1.7.0_04"

2 nodes with minimal configuration: distributed clustering, 1 named cache and jgroups tcp configuration, globalJmxStatistics enabled on global and named cache level

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.rhq.plugins.jmx.JMXServerComponent cannot be cast to org.rhq.plugins.jmx.MBeanResourceComponent
       at org.infinispan.rhq.CacheManagerComponent.getEmsConnection(CacheManagerComponent.java:96)
       at org.infinispan.rhq.CacheManagerComponent.getAvailability(CacheManagerComponent.java:67)
       at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor48.invoke(Unknown Source)
       at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
       at org.rhq.core.pc.inventory.ResourceContainer$ComponentInvocationThread.call(ResourceContainer.java:634)
       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Any ideas how to fix that?