2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2013 7:03 AM by scheibjo

arquillian + JBoss + maven+ eclipse+ multi-module project

scheibjo

Hi evrione,

I have to develope test for a Project with modules - web module, an ejb - module and an ear - Module.

I'm new with this, an so I'm worked with the Aquillian - Tutorial 1 and 2 and I get the remote - test running.

But if I tried to use this for writing a test for the ejb - module iI ever get this Message from Junit:

org.jboss.arquillian.container.spi.client.container.DeploymentException: Could not deploy to container: {"JBAS014671: Failed services" => {"jboss.deployment.unit.\"test.jar\".POST_MODULE" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit.\"test.jar\".POST_MODULE: Failed to process phase POST_MODULE of deployment \"test.jar\""}}

at org.jboss.as.arquillian.container.ArchiveDeployer.deploy

(ArchiveDeployer.java:74)

at org.jboss.as.arquillian.container.CommonDeployableContainer.deploy

(CommonDeployableContainer.java:148)

at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)

at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)

Caused by: java.lang.Exception: {"JBAS014671: Failed services" => {"jboss.deployment.unit.\"test.jar\".POST_MODULE" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit.\"test.jar\".POST_MODULE: Failed to process phase POST_MODULE of deployment \"test.jar\""}}

at org.jboss.as.controller.client.helpers.standalone.impl.ServerDeploymentPlanResultFuture.getActionResult(ServerDeploymentPlanResultFuture.java:134)

I don't know, what to do now. Have you any suggestions?

Thanks for help

Regards Jörg