1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 5, 2013 4:38 AM by ian.lawson

Daft Question - incorrect Logging JAR with Infinispan distributable?

ian.lawson

I'm doing some tests with Infinispan as an in-memory cache for a Massive Data system and as such have written a simplistic test to see if I can communicate with a remote cache via Hotrod.

I'm using the Jarfiles shipped with the 5.2.1 Final distribution - when I run the test I get:

java -classpath "/home/ilawson/sharedLib/jdgTest.jar:/home/ilawson/infinispan-5.2.1/lib/*" org.uth.inf.tests.Test2RCM rhel1.example.com

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jboss.logging.Logger.getMessageLogger(Ljava/lang/Class;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Object;

at org.infinispan.client.hotrod.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:37)

at org.infinispan.client.hotrod.RemoteCacheManager.<clinit>(RemoteCacheManager.java:153)

at org.uth.inf.tests.Test2RCM.<init>(Test2RCM.java:21)

at org.uth.inf.tests.Test2RCM.main(Test2RCM.java:16)

Looking at the jboss-logging-spi-2.0.5.GA.jar file that ships with the dist that I am including via the classpath the Logger class has no 'getMessageLogger' method - I'm reasonably new to JBoss stuff (WebLogic fan from BEA days, apologies), am I missing something obvious or is the incorrect JAR in the distributable?

Thanks in advance.....