Since the JMS works with subselects now which are not supported by mysql yet, i try to do the main data into the mysql-ds and the jms-data into the hypersonic-ds.
To achive that i did the following steps:
1. deploying and configuring mysql-ds.xml (working)
2. changing jdni-name in mysql-ds.xml to DefaultDS
3. changing jdni-name in hsqldb-ds.xml to HypersonicDS
4. changing Datasource in jms/jbossmq-service.xml to HypersonicDs
5. changing the mappings in conf/standardjaws.xml and conf/standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml to mySQL.
On starting up, i get the following error message:
ERROR [PersistenceManager] Starting failed org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Could not resolve uncommited transactions. Message recovery may not be accurate; - nested throwable: (org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: No matching credentials in Subject!; - nested throwable: (org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: No matching credentials in Subject!))
server.log is a bit more specific:
DEBUG [org.jboss.mq.pm.jdbc2.PersistenceManager] Retrying connection: attempt # 5
DEBUG [org.jboss.mq.pm.jdbc2.PersistenceManager] Connection attempt # 5 failed with SQLException
org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: No matching credentials in Subject!; - nested throwable: (org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: No matching credentials in Subject!)
Even setting the credentials in both mysql and hypersonic to "sa/" does not help.
Anyone any idea?