3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 14, 2013 8:24 PM by csa

NPE in JAX-RS marshaling with Errail 2.4.1

hr.stoyanov

Hello,

I am getting the following NPE during JAX-RS marshaling the response from the server. I ma basically returning an array list of portable objects. I can see clearly in dev console of Chrome the reponse coming Ok with all the data.

Any clue? Thanks in advance.

======================================================================================

00:00:56.874 [ERROR] Uncaught exception escaped

java.lang.NullPointerException: null

at org.jboss.errai.marshalling.client.marshallers.ListMarshaller.doDemarshall(ListMarshaller.java:47)

at org.jboss.errai.marshalling.client.marshallers.ListMarshaller.doDemarshall(ListMarshaller.java:1)

at org.jboss.errai.marshalling.client.marshallers.AbstractCollectionMarshaller.doDemarshall(AbstractCollectionMarshaller.java:48)

at org.jboss.errai.marshalling.client.marshallers.AbstractCollectionMarshaller.doDemarshall(AbstractCollectionMarshaller.java:1)

at org.jboss.errai.marshalling.client.marshallers.AbstractBackReferencingMarshaller.demarshall(AbstractBackReferencingMarshaller.java:76)

at org.jboss.errai.marshalling.client.Marshalling.fromJSON(Marshalling.java:167)

at org.jboss.errai.enterprise.client.jaxrs.MarshallingWrapper.fromJSON(MarshallingWrapper.java:67)

at org.jboss.errai.enterprise.client.jaxrs.JaxrsProxyLoaderImpl$1com_peruncs_s4g_web_gwt_shared_ScreensManagerImpl$2.demarshallResponse(JaxrsProxyLoaderImpl.java:93)

at org.jboss.errai.enterprise.client.jaxrs.AbstractJaxrsProxy$1.onResponseReceived(AbstractJaxrsProxy.java:129)

at com.google.gwt.http.client.Request.fireOnRespo