0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2013 8:43 AM by anij

Unable to complete a user task in jbpm-console 5.4

anij

Hi,

I'm facing problems to complete a user task from jbpm-console in version 5.4.
      These are the following things what I have done.

• I downloaded the jbpm-5.4.0.Final-installer-full.
      • Install it by ant install.demo
      • Then started the jboss-as-7.1.1.Final server in standalone mode.
      • Import the sample evaluation project[jbpm-5.4.0.Final-installer-full\jbpm-installer\sample\evaluation] in eclipse.
      • Then I started the process
      • Logged into http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/
      • View the task, then when I'm trying to complete this task, following error message is coming.

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Command OperationRequest faild due to Could not commit transaction. Please contact task server administrator. org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleApplicationException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:340) org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:214) org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleInvokerException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:190) org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.getResponse(SynchronousDispatcher.java:540) org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:502) org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:119) org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:208) org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:55) org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:50) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847) org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.GWTJsonFilter.doFilter(GWTJsonFilter.java:59) 

root cause

java.lang.RuntimeException: Command OperationRequest faild due to Could not commit transaction. Please contact task server administrator. org.jbpm.task.service.TaskServerHandler.messageReceived(TaskServerHandler.java:729) org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskServerHandler.messageReceived(HornetQTaskServerHandler.java:43) org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.BaseHornetQTaskServer.run(BaseHornetQTaskServer.java:104) java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) 

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the JBoss Web/7.0.13.Final logs.

JBoss Web/7.0.13.Final

Please Let me know, what to do.