0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2013 10:53 PM by vianetman

org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot obtain config: SAML WSSecurity Client

vianetman

I am trying to follow along with Marcus' great SAML WS Integration with PicketLink STS article and have hit a snag. When running the client I am getting the exception below. I have added the 'SAML WSSecurity Client' entry to the standard-jaxws-endpoint-config.xml file, but I'm curious if it isn't a classpath issue on the client side. Is there a way to debug if the endpoint exists or not as well?

DEBUG JBossWSEntityResolver - resolveEntity: [pub=null,sysid=file:///Users/austinlowry/dev/workspaces/SAML_POT/SAML_POT/schema/javaee_web_services_client_1_2.xsd]

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException

at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy11.setConfigName(Unknown Source)

at org.picketlink.test.trust.tests.STSWSClient.main(STSWSClient.java:45)

Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)

at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.client.ClientProxy.invoke(ClientProxy.java:106)

... 2 more

Caused by: org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot obtain config: SAML WSSecurity Client

at org.jboss.ws.metadata.config.JBossWSConfigFactory.getConfig(JBossWSConfigFactory.java:165)

at org.jboss.ws.metadata.umdm.EndpointMetaData.initEndpointConfigMetaData(EndpointMetaData.java:874)

at org.jboss.ws.metadata.umdm.EndpointMetaData.createEndpointConfigMetaData(EndpointMetaData.java:841)

at org.jboss.ws.metadata.umdm.ClientEndpointMetaData.createEndpointConfigMetaData(ClientEndpointMetaData.java:79)

at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.client.ClientImpl.setConfigName(ClientImpl.java:484)

at org.jboss.ws.core.CommonClient.setConfigName(CommonClient.java:652)

... 7 more