0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2014 12:12 PM by gkitchen

jbpm-conolse deployed on jboss7 unable to login error?

gkitchen

I have installed the jbpm-console war on an instance of jboss7.

I have added several users/passwords with the adduser script.

I am currently unable to login with the following error.  Can anyone suggest anything to resolve?

16:49:12,607 ERROR [org.jboss.security.authentication.JBossCachedAuthenticationManager] (http-dev1-axa.netplan.co.uk-10.97.80.10-7080-6) Login failure: javax.security.auth.login.FailedLoginException: Password Incorrect/Password Required

at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsernamePasswordLoginModule.login(UsernamePasswordLoginModule.java:270) [picketbox-4.0.7.Final.jar:4.0.7.Final]

at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule.login(UsersRolesLoginModule.java:155) [picketbox-4.0.7.Final.jar:4.0.7.Final]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [rt.jar:1.6.0_26]

I can see this in the logs on startup of the instance

ckend.server.UserServicesImpl.identity

16:48:40,806 ERROR [org.uberfire.backend.server.config.DefaultPasswordServiceImpl] (MSC service thread 1-4) Unable to decrypt: org.jasypt.exceptions.EncryptionOperationNotPossibleException

at org.jasypt.encryption.pbe.StandardPBEByteEncryptor.decrypt(StandardPBEByteEncryptor.java:981) [jasypt-1.9.0.jar:]

at org.jasypt.encryption.pbe.StandardPBEStringEncryptor.decrypt(StandardPBEStringEncryptor.java:725) [jasypt-1.9.0.jar:]

at org.uberfire.backend.server.config.DefaultPasswordServiceImpl.decrypt(DefaultPasswordServiceImpl.java:42) [uberfire-backend-server-0.3.0.Final.jar:0.3.0.Final]

at org.uberfire.backend.server.config.DefaultPasswordServiceImpl$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.decrypt(DefaultPasswordServiceImpl$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.java

Message was edited by: graeme kitchen