1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 21, 2004 3:07 AM by sesques

org.jboss.tm.JBossRollbackException

sheikh_a1

Can someone help as to why i'm getting this error. I'm unable to commit data when i try to persisit data to more than one table within the same transaction.

The bean in context here is a stateless CMP session "Local" bean and the method that is doing the persistence requires a new transaction.
      Please let me know if you need any more info. I need to resolve this as early as possible.

Thanks,
      shekar

08:23:50,714 ERROR [LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackLocalException in method: public abstract java.util.Map HouseholdBeanLocal.processHHAPL(java.util.Map) throws javax.ejb.EJBException,java.lang.Exception, causedBy:
      org.jboss.tm.JBossRollbackException: Unable to commit, tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl [FormatId=257, GlobalId=AUS_DEVWKS0012//13, BranchQual=] status=STATUS_NO_TRANSACTION; - nested throwable: (java.util.ConcurrentModificationException)
       at org.jboss.tm.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:409)
       at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.endTransaction(TxInterceptorCMT.java:398)
       at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:325)
       at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:128)
       at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:118)
       at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:191)
       at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:122)
       at org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer.internalInvoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:331)
       at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:700)
       at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.BaseLocalProxyFactory.invoke(BaseLocalProxyFactory.java:375)
       at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.StatelessSessionProxy.invoke(StatelessSessionProxy.java:83)
       at $Proxy64.processHHAPL(Unknown Source)
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
       at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)