1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 12, 2010 3:25 AM by ffang

CXF version issue

koteswar

Hi,

I am using Fuse Intefration Desinger to design EIP diagrams and configured FUSE Mediation Router 1.5.4.0, FUSE services framework 2.2.2.2 in preferences. The EIP diagram I created is simple that contains one CXF consumer endpoint and one provider endpoint. The provider CXF endpoint invokes an external webservice. When I deployed the EIP diagram to FUSE ESB 3.4.0.4, I am getting following exception.

(CxfConsumer.java:56)

at org.apache.camel.component.cxf.CxfEndpoint.createConsumer(CxfEndpoint.java:80)

at org.apache.camel.impl.EventDrivenConsumerRoute.addServices(EventDrivenConsumerRoute.java:62)

at org.apache.camel.Route.getServicesForRoute(Route.java:74)

at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRoutes(DefaultCamelContext.java:693)

at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.start(DefaultCamelContext.java:612)

at org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.maybeStart(SpringCamelContext.java:101)

at org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.onApplicationEvent(SpringCamelContext.java:121)

at org.apache.camel.spring.CamelContextFactoryBean.onApplicationEvent(CamelContextFactoryBean.java:326)

at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster$1.run(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:78)

at org.springframework.core.task.SyncTaskExecutor.execute(SyncTaskExecutor.java:49)

at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:76)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:274)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishRefresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:736)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:383)

at org.apache.servicemix.common.xbean.AbstractXBeanDeployer.deploy(AbstractXBeanDeployer.java:87)

at org.apache.servicemix.camel.CamelSpringDeployer.deploy(CamelSpringDeployer.java:77)

at org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.doDeploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:88)

at org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.deploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:69)

at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:520)

at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateServiceAssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:349)

at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:255)

at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:658)

at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access$800(AutoDeploymentService.java:63)

at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:622)

at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)

at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)

I looked into the CXF jar files of servicemix-cxf-se component of ESB 3.4.0.4, I could not find org.apache.cxf.bus package. The CXF-2.2.2.2-fuse.jar file has the package.

Please let me know which versions of FUSE services framework and FUSE Mediation Router are compatible with FUSE ESB 3.4.0.4.

Thanks,

Koteswar

Edited by: koteswar on Jan 25, 2010 12:04 PM