0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 14, 2010 11:18 AM by philwaldron

FUSE JMS connection to Weblogic

philwaldron

Hi,

I am trying to connect my fuse broker to a Weblogic Server using t3 transport.

The admin that hosts the weblogic servers have provided us with the wlthinclient.jar. I believe this hold the WLInitialContextFactory

I enclose my activemq.xml for completeness.

The Connection Factory settings are

<jee:jndi-lookup id="connectionFactory" jndi-         name="weblogic.jms.ConnectionFactory">

<jee:environment>

java.naming.factory.initial=weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory

java.naming.provider.url=t3://192.83.207.24:9102

</jee:environment>

</jee:jndi-lookup>

The error message

# /opt/progress/fuse-message-broker-5.3.1-00-00/bin/activemq-admin --extdir /usr/java/jdk1.6.0_20/classes start

Java Runtime: Sun Microsystems Inc. 1.6.0_20 /usr/java/jdk1.6.0_20/jre

Heap sizes: current=7808k  free=7393k  max=95040k

JVM args: -Dactivemq.classpath=/opt/progress/fuse-message-broker-5.3.1-00-00/conf; -Dactivemq.home=/opt/progress/fuse-message-broker-5.3.1-00-00 -Dactivemq.base=/opt/progress/fuse-message-broker-5.3.1-00-00

ACTIVEMQ_HOME: /opt/progress/fuse-message-broker-5.3.1-00-00

ACTIVEMQ_BASE: /opt/progress/fuse-message-broker-5.3.1-00-00

Loading message broker from: xbean:activemq.xml

ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0' defined in class path resource : Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property 'beans' of bean class : Bean property 'beans' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?

java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0' defined in class path resource : Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property 'beans' of bean class : Bean property 'beans' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?

(Full text attached in error_report.txt)

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Phil Waldron