1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 7, 2012 9:59 PM by njiang

No body available of type

garethahealy

I have a route which splits up some data into multiple messages, and then calls a cxf endpoint:

The problem being i am getting the below exception.

No body available of type: java.lang.String but has value: magento.BoohooProductImageCreateResponseParam@7b083f3b of type: org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList on: Message: magento.BoohooProductImageCreateResponseParam@7b083f3b. Caused by: No type converter available to convert from type: org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList to the required type: java.lang.String with value magento.BoohooProductImageCreateResponseParam@7b083f3b]. Exchange[Message: magento.BoohooProductImageCreateResponseParam@7b083f3b. Caused by: org.apache.camel.NoTypeConversionAvailableException - No type converter available to convert from type: org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList to the required type: java.lang.String with value magento.BoohooProductImageCreateResponseParam@7b083f3b

The CXF request is working and doing what i want it to do, so i could just ignore the error, but i dont like that idea.