3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2012 8:18 AM by techevaluator

Sample of ws-security policy applied on webservice in FuseESB.

techevaluator

Hi,

I am looking for any sample in which ws-security policy is applied on webservice and that is deployed in FuseESB.

I am using FuseESB version apache-servicemix-4.4.1-fuse-07-11, I have gone through same samples placed in \apache-servicemix-4.4.1-fuse-07-11\examples directory.

Can anybody point me towards any example where ws-security policy is applied on webservice and deployed in FuseESB.

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: Sample of ws-security policy applied on webservice in FuseESB.
          ffang

Hi,

In Fuse SerivceFramework(CXF) kit, there's some samples demonstrate how to use ws-security policy, like the samples/ws_security/ut_policy.

There's no real difference to use standalone CXF or deploy it into FUSE ESB in terms of ws-security with ws-policy, you can easily combine samples/ws_security/ut_policy from Fuse SerivceFramework and examples/cxf-ws-security-osgi from FUSE ESB.

Freeman

• 2. Re: Sample of ws-security policy applied on webservice in FuseESB.
            techevaluator

Thanks a lot for this pointer.

I have gone through both the examples. I am facing some difficulty in combining the two samples. Would it be possible for you to share the beans.xml for combined sample.

I want to deploy a simple webservice in FuseESB with policy attached in its wsdl.

I have the wsdl file with me.

In the example examples/cxf-ws-security-osgi from FUSE ESB, org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor are being used. I think I won't have to use them for my use case.

Please guide how to write beans.xml for my usecase.

Edited by: techlearner123 on Oct 9, 2012 10:56 AM

• 3. Re: Sample of ws-security policy applied on webservice in FuseESB.
              techevaluator

Can you please provide some steps/pointers  how to combine the two samples.

1) samples/ws_security/ut_policy from Fuse SerivceFramework and

2) examples/cxf-ws-security-osgi from FUSE ESB.

Many thanks in advance.