0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2014 6:58 AM by umesh.paliwal

Help in Class Loading for Wildfly 8.1

umesh.paliwal

Hi Friends,

I was facing some class loading issues with my EAR. So  I started Wildfly 8.1 with following JVM options -verbose:class,

Surprisingly, the logs show this :

[Loaded com.osi.solutions.neonsys.service.NeonRuntimeSystemServiceMBean from vfs:/D:/ccviews/jboss_migration/uxp1_view2/neon_common/release/neon-server/bin/content/solutions-framework.ear/neonsys-service.jar]

[Loaded com.osi.solutions.framework.instance.autoupdate.service.InstanceAutoUpdateServiceMXBean from vfs:/D:/ccviews/jboss_migration/uxp1_view2/neon_common/release/neon-server/bin/content/solutions-framework.ear/instance-autoupdate-service.jar]

[Loaded com.osi.solutions.framework.instance.autoupdate.service.InstanceAutoUpdateServiceImpl from vfs:/D:/ccviews/jboss_migration/uxp1_view2/neon_common/release/neon-server/bin/content/solutions-framework.ear/instance-autoupdate-service.jar]

[Loaded com.osi.solutions.neonsys.service.NeonRuntimeSystemServiceMBeanImpl from vfs:/D:/ccviews/jboss_migration/uxp1_view2/neon_common/release/neon-server/bin/content/solutions-framework.ear/neonsys-service.jar]

But the path pointed out is "D:/ccviews/jboss_migration/uxp1_view2/neon_common/release/neon-server/bin/content/" which does not exists at all.

I was expecting this to show the class path as  standalone/deployments/solutions-framework.ear

Need help on why the class loaded is showing this path. And what needs to be done so that the path points to the deployments directory.

Help appreciated.!!!

/Umesh Paliwal