main requirement is to have data source defined. then you can simply deploy kie-wb/jbpm console war file into your domain. You can take a look at clustering documentation in case your domain will deploy jbpm to more than one server instance.
Thanks for the reply. is there any detailed documentation on this? or could you post few steps?
here are the basic steps required for it:
- download kie-wb with proper container classifier (eap)
- define data source and driver for your data base that will be used by jbpm
- expand the war file
- edit kie-wb/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/persistence.xml and modify:
- data source name
- hibernate dialect for your db
- configure security domain to be used by kie-wb as by default it will use the local one defined by eap backed by user and roles properties files
- edit kie-wb/WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml file and modify security domain to be used by jbpm
- repackage the war file
- deploy to domain
- in case of multiple servers in your domain where kie-wb will be deployed then make sure to define system properties on each of server instances to avoid any port or directory conflicts.