dispose method is controlled by runtime manager strategy so there is no need to dispose it manually any more:
- singleton strategy - ksession is kept as long as deployment is active
- per request - ksession is disposed and destroyed upon request completion
- per process instance - ksession is disposed upon request completion and destroyed when process instance completes
Thank you Maciej.
The deployments made from Business-Central are deployed as SINGLETON runtime strategy by default. Is there a way I can change the runtime strategy while deploying the project created in Business-Central?
depending on what version you use you can either:
- 6.1 and further use deployment descriptor to change the strategy
- 6.0 go to Deployments perspective and undeploy the one that was auto deployed and deploy it once again using new unit where you can select strateg