11 Replies Latest reply on Jun 1, 2015 11:14 AM by Philippe Marschall

WildFly 8.2 classloading?

Wessel Nieboer Novice

Hey guys,

When deploying my .war to WF 8.2 I get the following exception:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'messageSource' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/odm-i18n.xml]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through bean property 'bundleClassLoader': : Error loading class [org.springframework.security.web.authentication.session.SessionFixationProtectionStrategy] for bean with name 'sas' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/odm-security.xml]: problem with class file or dependent class; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class org.springframework.security.web.authentication.session.SessionFixationProtectionStrategy cannot access its superclass org.springframework.security.web.authentication.session.AbstractSessionFixationProtectionStrategy; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Error loading class [org.springframework.security.web.authentication.session.SessionFixationProtectionStrategy] for bean with name 'sas' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/odm-security.xml]: problem with class file or dependent class; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class org.springframework.security.web.authentication.session.SessionFixationProtectionStrategy cannot access its superclass org.springframework.security.web.authentication.session.AbstractSessionFixationProtectionStrategy

The war worked fine in EAP 6.3 / Tomcat6/7/8, and the code base is unchanged.

Any clues? I'm thinking it has to do with a different method of classloading.

Thanks in advance.