1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 10, 2015 5:55 AM by jimmy001

WELD-001408 Unsatisfied dependencies for type [EntityManagerFactory] with qualifiers [@Default] at injection point [[field] @PersistenceUnit @Inject private org.jbpm.executor.impl.jpa.JPAExecutorServiceProducer.emf]

dmua

Hello,

I am using jBPM6.2.0.Final in our WAR that gets deployed on jboss-as-7.1.1.Final.  Recently, I've included jbpm-executor into the WAR.  After the inclusion, I have not been able to get my WAR to deploy anymore.

I keep getting the following exception:

14:31:47,514 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-5) MSC00001: Failed to start service jboss.deploym

ent.unit."aw-server.war".WeldService: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit."aw-server.war".WeldService: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DeploymentException: WELD-001408 Unsatisfied dependencies for type [EntityManagerFactory] with qualifiers [@Default] at injection point [[field] @Inject @PersistenceUnit private org.jbpm.executor.impl.jpa.JPAExecutorServiceProducer.emf]

at org.jboss.as.weld.services.WeldService.start(WeldService.java:83)

at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811) [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]

at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746) [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) [rt.jar:1.7.0_72]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) [rt.jar:1.7.0_72]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [rt.jar:1.7.0_72]

Caused by: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DeploymentException: WELD-001408 Unsatisfied dependencies for type [EntityManagerFactory] with qualifiers [@Default] at injection point [[field] @Inject @PersistenceUnit private org.jbpm.executor.impl.jpa.JPAExecutorServiceProducer.emf]

at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateInjectionPoint(Validator.java:275)

at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateInjectionPoint(Validator.java:244)

at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateBean(Validator.java:107)

at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateRIBean(Validator.java:127)

at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateBeans(Validator.java:346)

at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateDeployment(Validator.java:331)

at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldBootstrap.validateBeans(WeldBootstrap.java:366)

at org.jboss.as.weld.WeldContainer.start(WeldContainer.java:83)

at org.jboss.as.weld.services.WeldService.start(WeldService.java:76)

... 5 more

Please note that, the JBoss server successfully finds jBPM's persistence.xml with "org.jbpm.domain" persistence unit in it.

What am I missing in my configuration?  Is there a way to inject an instance of my own EntityManagerFactory that I create via Spring?

Thank you very much!

Dmitriy