What do your messaging subsystem configurations look like in standalone/domain.xml?
This issue comes up in both configurations, standalone-full.xml) and domain.xml.
I did not change anything in the configuration files.
I just added the users (via add-user.sh), the datasources, and the queue (via Configuration: Subsystems -> Subsystem: Messaging -> Messaging Provider: default).
When you add the queue/topic from the admin console, it gets saved to the subsytem configurations in the xml. Please post that subsystem content so that we know what that looks like.
This is the <jms-destinations> section of wildfly-9.0.0.CR2.
I don't think this is different to the version in wildfly-9.0.0.CR1. Actually the whole <hornetq-server> section looks equal.
I've also copied the wildfly-9.0.0.CR1 version to wildfly-9.0.0.CR2 and got the same error. So I don't think this is related to the jms queue definition.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Sorry, I've realized that I just forgot to assign group guest to user guest