0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2015 12:11 PM by bshorty

JBossWS property based bean creation

bshorty

Hi all,

I am currently trying to migrate an application across to using the features provided by Wildfly 9 (specifically 9.0.1). Taking heed of the warnings given about the deprecation of Spring-based configuration for WS endpoints during startup I am trying to translate some existing configuration done via jbossws-cxf.xml across to jboss-webservices.xml / pre-defined endpoint configurations (via @EndpointConfig).

The problem at the moment is that I have a series of interceptors that have a variety of properties (some nested to several levels) that were being set up using the old bean-style configuration, having translated them to the new property-driven bean creation syntax as described here (Apache CXF integration - JBoss Web Services - Project Documentation Editor) I simply can not get it to work.

The interceptors themselves are initialised but none of their properties are being set. Have I missed something silly? Has anyone else had success with this?

I am about to start trying to dig into the Wildfly source itself and have a rummage around but want to see if there is something I have missed first, any help would be most appreciated!

For example:

<endpoint-config>
        <config-name>My Endpoint Config</config-name>
        <property>
          <property-name>cxf.interceptors.in</property-name>
          <property-value>org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.security.authentication.SubjectCreatingPolicyInterceptor,org.apache.cxf.interceptor.security.SimpleAuthorizingInterceptor,##testInterceptor</property-value>
        </property>
       <property>
          <property-name>##testInterceptor</property-name>
          <property-value>com.foo.bar.MyTestInterceptor</property-value>
        </property>
        <property>
          <property-name>##testInterceptor.something</property-name>
          <property-value>GodDamnWhyDoesntThisWork</property-value>
        </property>
        <property>
          <property-name>##testInterceptor.myTestBean</property-name>
          <property-value>com.foo.bar.MyTestBean</property-value>
        </property>
      </endpoint-config>

results in the endpoint being setup, the interceptors being created - but testInterceptor never has setSomething() or setMyTestBean() called.

Again, any help would be awesome!

Cheers!