0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2007 9:31 AM by artur.chyzy

Problem with iSeries

artur.chyzy

Hello.
      I sucessfully made JBoss AS 4.0.5.GA run on OS/400.
      It runs fine with clean installation
      But problem occurs when i want do deploy some JEE application (with Seam and EJB3).
      I've got the same problem as http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=80380

I've builded from sources hibernate, hibernate annotations, hibernate entitymanager and even JBoss ASusing IBM JDK (but on Windows not on OS/400 because i wanted to avoid configuration for ant and other things).

Still i've got the same error:

2007-02-15 14:11:27,243 WARN [org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration] Persistence provider caller does not implements the EJB3 spec correctly. PersistenceUnitInfo.getNewTempClassLoader() is null.
      2007-02-15 14:11:27,860 DEBUG [org.jboss.ejb3.ServiceDelegateWrapper] Starting failed persistence.units:ear=SomeProject.ear,jar=SomeProject.jar,unitName=SomeProject
      java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/persistence/NamedNativeQuery
       at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:241)
       at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:77)
       at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(RuntimeException.java:77)
       at org.jboss.ejb3.ServiceDelegateWrapper.startService(ServiceDelegateWrapper.java:108)

Using Google i've found that sometimes it helps to compile libraries with JIKE (but I don't want do build all the libraries).

Please help... any answer or idea will be appreciated..

Artur