1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 2, 2003 8:15 AM by norrin88

Commit option C BIG PROBLEM with 3.2.2 final release

mboulatian

Hi all,

I've just downloaded the latest release 3.2.2. The release 3.2.1 had a problem with commit option c unable to passivate due to ctx lock. I've tried to use 3.2.2 to see if this problem is fixed. It seems like it got worse. One thing I noticed is with commit option c jboss returns or destroys the bean before saving the state in memory. If we use create() it creates entries in database. Right after create assign any fields using set methods on remote interface and exit your session bean. Those settings will not be saved to database. The behavior is not the same with commit option A or B. This is a very big bug. By the way, we use ejb 1.1 with 2.0 descriptor and declare cmp-version=1.x in ejb-jar.xml descriptor.

I appreciate the response,
      Misak

• 1. Re: Commit option C BIG PROBLEM with 3.2.2 final release
          norrin88

I'm experiencing the same problems with jboss 3.2.2, no matter which commit-option I use. I've asked serveral times for a solution but I got no response. So the response is clear: jboss doesn't work with heavy input data and/or transaction requirements. It is just a toy application server to play with, and with which I have spent too much time.

Regards