0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2004 1:20 PM by yi527

the error:class not found, on deploy

yi527

hi all:
      first of all,my english is very poor,I wish that i'll describe the problem clearly.
      i've made a sessionless bean to query mysql db.By jboss-ide,i produced the jar including ejb,interfaces,depolyment descriptors and home;then i get a j2ee application ear containing jar and depolyment descriptors.And i wrote a client .I want to depoly the ear to jboss,then applying the client querying the dbs through the ejb.But when i depoly the mysql.ear,the jboss server told me,I don't know the Class not found on 'session.ejb.mysqlBean',in fact i'd defined the java file.
      01:54:14,390 WARN [verifier] EJB spec violation:
      Bean : mysql
      Section: 22.2
      Warning: The Bean Provider must specify the fully-qualified name of the Java class that implements the enterprise

bean's business methods in the <ejb-class> element.
      Info : Class not found on 'session.ejb.mysqlBean': No ClassLoaders found for: session.ejb.mysqlBean

01:54:14,390 ERROR [MainDeployer] could not create deployment:

file:/D:/jboss/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp8295mysqlApp.ear-contents/mysqlEJB.jar
      org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Verification of Enterprise Beans failed, see above for error messages.
      at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.create(EJBDeployer.java:553)
      01:54:14,406 ERROR [MainDeployer] could not create deployment: file:/D:/jboss/server/default/deploy/mysqlApp.ear
      org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Verification of Enterprise Beans failed, see above for error messages.
      at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.create(EJBDeployer.java:553)