0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 3, 2005 11:40 PM by alexcheong

Orion-ejb-jar.xml error

alexcheong

hi,

I have create the entity bean in JDeveloper9052 and it created the orion-ejb-jar to map the fields in database table.

<?xml version = '1.0' encoding = 'windows-1252'?>
      <!DOCTYPE orion-ejb-jar PUBLIC "-//Evermind//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 1.1 runtime//EN" "http://xmlns.oracle.com/ias/dtds/orion-ejb-jar.dtd">
      <orion-ejb-jar>
      <enterprise-beans>
      <session-deployment name="TestManager"/>
      <entity-deployment name="Test" data-source="java:jdbc/fisicienDS" table="FISICIEN.TEST">
      <primkey-mapping>
      <cmp-field-mapping name="testId" persistence-name="TEST_ID" persistence-type="NUMBER(38)"/>
      </primkey-mapping>
      <cmp-field-mapping name="testId" persistence-name="TEST_ID" persistence-type="NUMBER(38)"/>
      <cmp-field-mapping name="testString" persistence-name="TEST_STRING" persistence-type="VARCHAR2(100)"/>
      <cmp-field-mapping name="testRadio" persistence-name="TEST_RADIO" persistence-type="CHAR(1)"/>
      <cmp-field-mapping name="test_Long" persistence-name="TEST_LONG" persistence-type="NUMBER(38)"/>
      <cmp-field-mapping name="testDate" persistence-name="TEST_DATE" persistence-type="DATE"/>
      <cmp-field-mapping name="testDropdown" persistence-name="TEST_DROPDOWN" persistence-type="VARCHAR2(100)"/>
      </entity-deployment>
      </enterprise-beans>
      </orion-ejb-jar>

Howerver during deployment, Jboss does not read this xml to map the fields in db table (Error msg ORA-00904: "TESTID": invalid identifier:)

May i know what shold i change to make the JBoss to read the xml file?