4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2007 7:19 AM by ilya_shaikovsky

Using JBoss 4.2RC1 with JSF RI ignores event attribute

james_hays

I've migrated my development environment from JBoss 4.0.5 to JBoss 4.2CR1 which and migrated the libraries appropriately. I have almost everything working, except the javascript events associated with RichFaces and Ajax4JSF. I'm using the snapshot from April 3rd on both of those frameworks.

I'm curious if anybody else is working in this environment and if they've run into/solved these issues. I'm not sure what code/config files you would find handy, so I'll post the code that I've had working as well as what gets generated in xHTML.

CODE:

<div class="addProductContainer">
       <h:panelGroup>
       <h:panelGroup id="ProductController" styleClass="addProduct">
       <a4j:support action="#{viewProfileRecord.addNewProduct(profileGate)}"
       ignoreDupResponses="true" event="onclick"
       onsubmit="toggleStatusBar('Adding Product')"
       oncomplete="toggleStatusBar('Complete', 2000)"
       reRender="ProductList,NewProductField"/>
       </h:panelGroup>
       <h:inputText id="NewProductField" value="#{viewProfileRecord.newProductName}" size="14"/>
       <rich:suggestionbox for="NewProductField"
       suggestionAction="#{viewProfileRecord.autoCompleteAvailableProducts}"
       var="p"
       width="200" height="200">
       <a4j:ajaxListener type="org.ajax4jsf.ajax.ForceRender"/>
       <h:column>
       <h:outputText value="#{p[0]}" title="#{p[1]}"/>
       </h:column>
       </rich:suggestionbox>
       </h:panelGroup>
       </div>

xHTML:
      <div class="addProductContainer"><span id="ProfileGates:0:j_id65:ProductController" class="addProduct"/>
      <input type="text" id="ProfileGates:0:j_id65:NewProductField" name="ProfileGates:0:j_id65:NewProductField" size="14" autocomplete="off"/>
      <div id="ProfileGates:0:j_id65:j_id76" class="dr-sb-common-container rich-sb-common-container" style="display: none; z-index: 100; width: 200px; height: 200px;">
      <div class="dr-sb-ext-decor-1 rich-sb-ext-decor-1"><div class="dr-sb-ext-decor-2 rich-sb-ext-decor-2" style="">
      <table cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" class="dr-sb-ext-decor-3 rich-sb-ext-decor-3">
      <tbody><tr><td>
      <div class="_suggestion_size_ dr-sb-overflow rich-sb-overflow" style="width: 196px; height: 196px;">
      <table border="0" id="ProfileGates:0:j_id65:j_id76:suggest"><tbody/></table></div></td></tr></tbody></table></div></div><div class="dr-sb-shadow rich-sb-shadow" style="opacity: 0.1;"/>
      <script>
      //<![CDATA[
       new Exadel.Suggestion('_viewRoot','ProfileGates:0:j_id65','ProfileGates:0:j_id65:NewProductField','ProfileGates:0:j_id65:j_id76',
      {'eventsQueue':'ProfileGates:0:j_id65:j_id76','entryClass':'richfaces_suggestionEntry','parameters':{'ProfileGates:0:j_id65:j_id76':'ProfileGates:0:j_id65:j_id76'},
      'rows':0,'width':'200','actionUrl':'/LCGM/viewLifecycle.seam','height':'200','popup':'ProfileGates:0:j_id65:j_id76','frequency':4.9E-324,'param':'inputvalue','single':true});

//]]>
      </script></div><iframe src="/LCGM/a4j.res/org/richfaces/renderkit/html/images/spacer.gif.seam" id="ProfileGates:0:j_id65:j_id76_iframe" style="position: absolute; display: none; z-index: 0;"/>
       </div>

Notice that all notion of the onclick event is lost. And appearantly, it then defaults to onkeyup, or some other similar event listener on the textfield.

Thanks in advance,