OK, imagine how frustrating this could be...
I recompiled the servlet class, but it seems
the servlet engine only returns the result of
the old servlet.
Searched google, javasoft forum, jboss forum,
tried everything I can find, the old servlet
class is still there (where?).
I tried the following:
1) Post on forums, including jboss.org, javasoft
forum... no answer yet for a week.
2) Restart JBOSS (with Tomcat enbedded)
3) Restart computer
4) Restart JBOSS, then re-deploy the servlet module
5) Remove the "temp" directory under deployment folder under jboss, then restart everything mensioned in 2, 3,4
6) Check back my post online...
7) Decided we will not use jboss for any future project.
I know, i am stucked with this shit since one week and my due date is in one week... I am still unable to develop my servles since they are not updated at deployment...
I tried everything we can find in all the forums on web (I thank one week is pretty enough to search and post in all the related web sites...)
I am planning to migrate to another application server which will make me change all of my XDoclet tags...