2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 10, 2006 4:27 PM by lafr

what is jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/jsf-libs/

armita

I wonder what is this directory for, and how shall I treat it. Do I have to change the myfaces jar files when I want to switch the version of JSF?
      Besides sometimes when I have a myfaces*.jar file in my war archive I am getting errors like:

12:15:52,290 ERROR [FacesConfigurator] failed to configure class org.apache.myfaces.custom.swapimage.HtmlSwapImageRenderer
      java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.myfaces.custom.swapimage.HtmlSwapImageRenderer

in Deploy time.

Could someone please help me

• 1. Re: what is jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/jsf-libs/
          armita

And shall I put my extra JSF files in this directory? ( Like tomahawk)

• 2. Re: what is jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/jsf-libs/
            lafr

We removed this directory and put myfaces-all.jar and the other libs into WEB-INF/lib of our war file.
            We are also using a unique classloader per war by supplying a jboss-web.xml with

<!DOCTYPE jboss-web PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD Web Application 2.4//EN" "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss-web_4_0.dtd">
            <jboss-web>
             <class-loading java2ClassLoadingCompliance='false'>
             <loader-repository>
             mbisoftware.biz:loader=@WEB_APP_NAME@.war
             <loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
             </loader-repository>
             </class-loading>
             <context-root>@WEB_APP_NAME@</context-root>
            </jboss-web>

@WEP_APP_NAME@ is replaced with the name of the current web app before building the war file.