0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2002 5:24 AM by gkanel

JASS HOW TO, Problem

gkanel

Dear all,
      hi. I am trying to run the the JAAS how to examples. Everything seems to be fine but up to the compilation.

After the compilation & creation of the two ear files (by issuing the command "ant ears" which is completed succesfully. I am trying to run the first example BUT the client auth.conf can be found although it is located where it should be.

Have a look at the following return messages:

D:\jass>ant example1-test0
      Buildfile: build.xml

example1-test0:

validate:

fail_if_not_valid:

init:
      [echo] Using jboss.dist=C:/java/JBoss-2.4.4_Tomcat-3.2.3/jboss
      [echo] Using classpath=C:\java\JBoss-2.4.4_Tomcat-3.2.3\jboss\client\jboss-j2ee.jar;C:\java\JBoss-2.4.4_Tomcat-3.2.3\jboss\cl
      ient\jaas.jar;C:\java\JBoss-2.4.4_Tomcat-3.2.3\jboss\client\jbosssx-client.jar;C:\java\JBoss-2.4.4_Tomcat-3.2.3\jboss\client\jboss
      -client.jar;C:\java\JBoss-2.4.4_Tomcat-3.2.3\jboss\client\jnp-client.jar;C:\java\JBoss-2.4.4_Tomcat-3.2.3\tomcat\lib\servlet.jar;D
      :\jass\build\classes

compile:

client-test0:
      [java] +++ Running SessionClient with username=george, password=a_password, example=example1
      [java] java.lang.SecurityException: \java\JBoss-2.4.4_Tomcat-3.2.3\jboss\client\auth.conf (The system cannot find the path sp
      ecified)
      [java] at com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.getAppConfigurationEntry(ConfigFile.java:221)
      [java] at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.init(LoginContext.java:172)
      [java] at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.(LoginContext.java:319)
      [java] at SessionClient.main(SessionClient.java:62)
      [java] Exception in thread "main"

[java] Java Result: 1

BUILD SUCCESSFUL

Could you please help me?

Best regards
      George