0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 13, 2003 4:44 AM by Sergio

JMSSecurityException

Sergio Newbie

Hi all,
      i'm implementing a system with many clients and a server.
      This clients receives messages JMS.

If I disconnect and after a while, i reconnect the net cable, jboss logs me the following:

[INFO,UILServerILService] Client request resulted in a server exception:
      javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: The login id has an assigned client id. That client id is already connected to the server!
      at org.jboss.mq.server.StateManager.checkUser(StateManager.java:195)
      at org.jboss.mq.server.JMSServer.checkUser(JMSServer.java:540)
      at org.jboss.mq.il.uil.UILServerILService.run(UILServerILService.java:286)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

In the client log the following:

An exception(JMSException) occured: org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Cannot get a client ID
      org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Cannot get a client ID
      at org.jboss.mq.Connection.askForAnID(Connection.java:488)
      at org.jboss.mq.Connection.(Connection.java:118)
      at org.jboss.mq.SpyConnection.(SpyConnection.java:47)
      at org.jboss.mq.SpyConnectionFactory.createTopicConnection(SpyConnectionFactory.java:76)
      at com.ips.mainoutlet.messages.LocalACKMessageSubscriber.(LocalACKMessageSubscriber.java:92)
      at com.ips.mainoutlet.messages.DataBaseUpdater.start(DataBaseUpdater.java:77)
      at com.ips.mainoutlet.tpv.application.proto_main_outlet.Frame1.setConnected(Frame1.java:2098)
      at com.ips.mainoutlet.bbdd_api.threadConexion.run(threadConexion.java:79)
      linked exception is:
      javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: The login id has an assigned client id. That client id is already connected to the server!
      linked exception is:

this exception occurs in the line:
      topicConnection=topicFactory.createTopicConnection(strIdTienda,strIdTienda);

Any idea of this problem ?
      How can i disconnect the client ?

thanks a lot, Sergio.