This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I'm using 4.0.5, but it should be similar in 4.2.x.
1) A quick search: http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigJBossMQDB
2) I believe it's 'jms_messages'.
3) don't understand the question.
4) don't know.
1. What configuration I need to do in JBOSS 4.2.2.GA for persisting JMS message in the oaracke Database
Besides the FAQ, try docs/examples/jms
(and docs/examples/jca for datasource config)
2. How can I view persisted message in the Database /what is the name of table in which message would be stored by the JBOSS AS.
3. When I configure message to be persisted, is every JMS message would be stored in the database.
4. My requirement is that all JMS message should be persisted in database before it is delivered to Queue and after successfully delivering message to the Queue it should be removed from the database. Only those message which are not delivered to Queue due to any reason for example system crash etc, should be made stored in the database. Can is it possible in JBOSS 4.2.2.GA
It would be a strange JMS Server that didn't support this semantic,
it is a spec requirement. ;-)