4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 27, 2008 12:30 PM by mazz

Crash when invoking 'View Method Stats *' on an EJB3 Session

pisce

Hello,

I'm giving a try at JOPR server 2.1.0 GA, but the portal component is giving me headaches.
      I keep getting the following error when clicking on an EJB3 Session Bean's 'Operations', then invoking 'View Method Stats *':

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/rhq/enterprise/gui/operation/history/resource/ResourceOperationPendingHistoryUIBean$ListResourceOperationPendingHistoryDataModel
      java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
      java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2357)
      java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2671)
      java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:321)
      java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:303)
      com.sun.faces.mgbean.BeanBuilder.newBeanInstance(BeanBuilder.java:188)
      com.sun.faces.mgbean.BeanBuilder.build(BeanBuilder.java:105)
      com.sun.faces.mgbean.BeanManager.createAndPush(BeanManager.java:328)
      com.sun.faces.mgbean.BeanManager.create(BeanManager.java:206)
      com.sun.faces.el.ManagedBeanELResolver.getValue(ManagedBeanELResolver.java:103)
      javax.el.CompositeELResolver.getValue(CompositeELResolver.java:53)
      com.sun.faces.el.FacesCompositeELResolver.getValue(FacesCompositeELResolver.java:73)
      org.apache.el.parser.AstIdentifier.getValue(AstIdentifier.java:45)
      org.apache.el.parser.AstValue.getValue(AstValue.java:86)
      org.apache.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpressionImpl.java:186)
      com.sun.facelets.el.TagValueExpression.getValue(TagValueExpression.java:71)
      com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.createComponent(ApplicationImpl.java:240)
      (...)

It appears that the inner class ListResourceOperationPendingHistoryDataModel is not shipped with other classes, thus is never found. Trying to decompile the super-class ResourceOperationPendingHistoryUIBean fails with a similar error.

Any hint or workaround in order to get rid of this error? it really lowers the interest of JOPR. Maybe a repackaging is in order?