1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 6, 2009 9:43 AM by rareddy

Error: The specified session ID "0" is invalid

darrylkuhn

I've set up the Teiid Designer in Eclipse and start building out a basic model connecting to a remote MySQL database. I am able to connect and pull back schema data, however whenever I try and preview data I get an error:

Error 2009-11-03 18:23:51.585 Error trying to execute a statement select * from TeiidDemo.Price.
      com.metamatrix.jdbc.MMSQLException: Error trying to execute a statement select * from TeiidDemo.Price.
      at com.metamatrix.jdbc.MMSQLException.create(MMSQLException.java:116)
      at com.metamatrix.jdbc.MMStatement.executeSql(MMStatement.java:414)
      at com.metamatrix.jdbc.MMPreparedStatement.executeQuery(MMPreparedStatement.java:210)
      at com.metamatrix.modeler.dqp.ui.workspace.WorkspaceExecutor.executeSQL(WorkspaceExecutor.java:205)
      at com.metamatrix.modeler.internal.dqp.ui.actions.PreviewTableDataContextAction$1QueryExecutor.run(PreviewTableDataContextAction.java:279)
      at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)
      Caused by: com.metamatrix.jdbc.MMSQLException: The specified session ID "0" is invalid. It cannot be found in the userbase.
      at com.metamatrix.jdbc.MMSQLException.create(MMSQLException.java:123)
      at com.metamatrix.jdbc.MMSQLException.create(MMSQLException.java:71)
      at com.metamatrix.jdbc.MMStatement.sendRequestMessageAndWait(MMStatement.java:855)
      at com.metamatrix.jdbc.MMStatement.executeSql(MMStatement.java:410)
      ... 4 more
      Caused by: [MetaMatrixComponentException]The specified session ID "0" is invalid. It cannot be found in the userbase.
      1 [InvalidSessionException]The specified session ID "0" is invalid. It cannot be found in the userbase.
      at com.metamatrix.client.ExceptionUtil.convertException(ExceptionUtil.java:59)
      at org.teiid.transport.LocalServerConnection$1.invoke(LocalServerConnection.java:119)
      at $Proxy24.executeRequest(Unknown Source)
      at com.metamatrix.jdbc.MMStatement.sendRequestMessageAndWait(MMStatement.java:853)
      ... 5 more
      Caused by: [InvalidSessionException]The specified session ID "0" is invalid. It cannot be found in the userbase.
      at com.metamatrix.platform.security.session.service.SessionServiceImpl.getSessionInfo(SessionServiceImpl.java:295)
      at com.metamatrix.platform.security.session.service.SessionServiceImpl.validateSession(SessionServiceImpl.java:287)
      at org.teiid.transport.LocalServerConnection$1.invoke(LocalServerConnection.java:109)
      ... 7 more

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
      Darryl