0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2004 6:17 AM by antdavidl

Deploying EJBs into a SAR

antdavidl

I'm getting a WARN when I deploy EJB modules into a SAR module.
      The warning is the following:

2004-04-05 12:44:17,093 WARN [org.jboss.ejb.EjbModule] Could not load the org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor interceptor for this container
      javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: jboss.jca:service=CachedConnectionManager is not registered.

This interceptor (CachedConnectionInterceptor) is used in all the EJB containers, but it uses the jboss.jca:service=CachedConnectionManager MBean that it is not still loaded at this point.
      The exception is thrown in the constructor of the CachedConnectionManager object when it tries to access to this MBean via the MBeanServer.

The EJBDeployer doesn't depends explecitly on this MBean, although one of the interceptor it used (this one) depends on it. But if I explicitly declare this dependency, then the EJBLoader is not started and the SARLoader starts loading other services without waiting to the EJBLoader, and therefore the EJB modules of the SAR don't get deployed.

I think this problem should not be new for somebody. Is there a different ways to deploy EJB jars from a SAR? Is there any way to solve this dependencies problem?

Regards, David Lopez

P.D. If I rename the .SAR as .JAR, then it gets deployed correctly, but this is a dirty trick I'm trying to avoid!