0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2005 12:29 PM by krishna505

Starting Jboss 4.0.1 with 'all' config set

krishna505

I installed Jboss 4.0.1 on a machine that already has Jboss3.x installation. I configured the new Jboss 4.0.1 in myeclipse and disabled jboss 3.x . Jboss has been started from myeclipse with out a problem with 'default' config set . When I try to start it up with 'all' config set, the following error stack trace has been displayed....

10:53:08,737 ERROR [ClusterPartition] Starting failed jboss:service=DefaultPartition
      ChannelException: java.lang.Exception: exception caused by UDP.start(): java.net.SocketException: IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP failed (out of hardware filters?)
      at org.jgroups.JChannel.connect(JChannel.java:237)
      at org.jboss.ha.framework.server.ClusterPartition.startService(ClusterPartition.java:285)
      at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:271)
      at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:221)
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
      at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:141)
      at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:80)
      at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:72)
      at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:230)
      at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:642)
      at org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:844)

I don't need 'clustering' feature as of now, since I am just testing our application in Jboss4.0.1 which runs in Jboss3.x with 'all' config set. Is there change in 'all' config set from Jboss 3.x to 4.0.1? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advace.

-Krishna