7 Replies Latest reply on Aug 19, 2007 4:53 PM by sergeysmirnov

vcp:calendar

IIRC, in Rich Faces 2.0 there was a calendar tag (vcp:calendar IIRC). I don't see any reference to is in the TLD documentation. Does it still exist?

• 1. Re: vcp:calendar

Calendar and Menu are not included yet in the version 3.0. Those components are the the TODO list for the next release.

Speaking about Calendar, we want to enhance the functionality how the component works with its model. It was the major reason, we did not include it in the very first version of Open Source product.

• 2. Re: vcp:calendar

Thanks for the rapid reply Sergey. Its good to hear that it will be available in a future release. I was worried that I was going blind (or losing my mind) ... maybe both. :)

• 3. Re: vcp:calendar
              m.makowski

"SergeySmirnov" wrote:
              Calendar and Menu are not included yet in the version 3.0. Those components are the the TODO list for the next release.

when do you plan to release next version of RichFaces?

• 4. Re: vcp:calendar
                vcharak01

Any idea when will calendar be available.

• 5. Re: vcp:calendar

in upcoming 3.1

• 6. Re: vcp:calendar
                    damianharvey

Sergey,

Will this be the same calendar component as Seam s:selectDate? From an older post I understood that the Seam jsf components were intended to be migrated into richfaces at some point.

Cheers,

Damian.

• 7. Re: vcp:calendar

No. It is a brand new codebase. Popup and inline modes and extended data model.