3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2005 9:26 AM by arshad1

Mapping configuration error for requested URI in my jboss se

arshad1

hi,
      can u plz help me to find out the problem which i am facing in my jboss console
      Mapping configuration error for requested URI in my jboss server console

• 1. Re: Mapping configuration error for requested URI in my jbos
          darranl

You are going to have to provide some more information. If you step back and look at your question do you really understand what it means?

Is the all of the error? Just copy the error from the console and post it here including the stack trace and message.

What are you doing to get the error? Are you trying to access a web site, if so how - what URL are you using?

If it is something you have deployed yourself can you post the deployment descriptors.

• 2. Re: Mapping configuration error for requested URI in my jbos
            arshad1

"darranl" wrote:
            You are going to have to provide some more information. If you step back and look at your question do you really understand what it means?

Is the all of the error? Just copy the error from the console and post it here including the stack trace and message.

What are you doing to get the error? Are you trying to access a web site, if so how - what URL are you using?

If it is something you have deployed yourself can you post the deployment descriptors.

yeah, ur correct darranl, i am try to execute a jsp page then it is raising such error message in consloe. if i modify the jsp page the new modification are not coming into force.... i dos't know what is the reason, when i went look the filein WORK\LOCALHOST\Mydir\myfile_jsp.java it is showing old values only the newly modified things are not coming into force................ can u plz give me suggesition in this senario what i have to do.......

bye
            arshad@xansa

• 3. Re: Mapping configuration error for requested URI in my jbos
              arshad1

in my jboss server 3.2.3 jsp pages modification are not working may i a know the reason