0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 10, 2007 10:18 AM by todd.nash

Problem with mod_jk and RichFaces/Seam js not finding js and

todd.nash

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I only have this issue when I am trying to run clustered with an Apache front end to JBoss.

I am running an application built on Seam using standard Richfaces/Facelets components. Everything works fine when you talk to JBoss directly, however as soon as we hooked up Apache using mod_jk and try to forward to a single JBoss node (not clustered yet or loadbalanced) we get errors on the home page that some of the resources cannot be found:

17:17:32,953 ERROR [[Faces Servlet]] Servlet.service() for servlet Faces Servlet threw exception
      org.ajax4jsf.resource.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not registered : org.ajax4jsf.javascript.AjaxScript.seam ...

It appears that ".seam" is being appended to the javascript resource requests (not just the ajax ones) and some of the image requests (i.e. the page source shows the images for the tabs as images/theImage.gif.seam) . I don't have access to the server right now to give you the full error message, but it is similar to the one above.

Is there a setup issue I missed in the mod_jk setup or am I missing a context setting on the JBoss server?

Thanks for any help.