JOBS - JBOSS Administrator/Architect
We are a startup (www.nbbc.com) within a fortune 5 corp - pioneering in digitial video syndication.
· Install, configure and administer Apache, Tomcat / Jboss in a mixed Linux/Windows environment.
· Architect & Design the Infrastructure architecture for NBBC.
· Manage 15 plus servers - Win2k and Linux.
· Provide the infrastructure for product management & Software Development teams to develop front end as well as backend software products / services.
· Procure, Configure and deploy new servers.
· Capacity monitoring as well as proactive planning.
· Drive defect resolution for critical technical issues.
· Expert in optimizing configuration of clustered web farm utilizing Tomcat, JBOSS and Apache servers.
· Must have 2+ Years JBOSS Application Server Administration experience.
· This position requires 3-5 years of Infrastructure Architecture design and Integration Engineering experience
· Must have 2+ Years of Linux and/or UNIX operating systems.
· Must have experience with Storage solutions ? SAN, NAS.
· Candidates must have knowledge of varhious components of technology Infrastructure including Network, Storage, operating systems and Web Servers.
· End-to-End Performance tuning and trouble shooting.
We Offer -
- Great fun and informal environment.
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies.
- Flexible work hours.
- Excellent benefits
Email directly to hiring manager