3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2004 9:59 AM by adrian.brock

Oracle with Jboss 3.2.5

cam156

Hello!

I have recently been trying to upgrade from Jboss 3.2.3 to Jboss 3.2.5.

I downloaded the jboss-common-jdbc-wrapper-bug988031.jar to get rid of the class missing exception.

Now when I run with Oracle and the java security manager set to java.rmi.RMISecurityManager with the policy file set to the JBoss policy file that grants all to everyone I get the error shown bellow.

When I run without setting the security manager to RMI the EJBs work correctly with Oracle.

I also use a mySQL database and the EJBs run correctly with either version of JBoss, and with/ without the RMISecurityManager.

I have tried two versions of the Oracle Thin Driver: classes12.jar and ojdbc14.jar with the same results.

Does anyone know why Oracle does not work correctly with Jboss 3.2.5?

Thanks!

--Carolyn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Errror Stack:

javax.ejb.EJBException: ejbCreate: ejbCreate: Failed to create Statement proxy: java.lang.ClassFormatError: oracle/jdbc/driver/$Proxy96 (Repetitive interface name)java.lang.SecurityException: Failed to create Statement proxy: java.lang.ClassFormatError: oracle/jdbc/driver/$Proxy96 (Repetitive interface name)
      at edu.psu.uaim.dataaccess.ejb.UserProfileBean.ejbCreate(Unknown Source)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.BMPPersistenceManager.createEntity(BMPPersistenceManager.java:189)
      at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.createEntity(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:269)
      at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.createHome(EntityContainer.java:725)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
      at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invokeHome(EntityContainer.java:1061)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntitySynchronizationInterceptor.invokeHome(EntitySynchronizationInterceptor.java:204)
      at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invokeHome(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:
      214)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractInterceptor.invokeHome(AbstractInterceptor.java:88)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityInstanceInterceptor.invokeHome(EntityInstanceInterceptor.java:90)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityLockInterceptor.invokeHome(EntityLockInterceptor.java:61)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityCreationInterceptor.invokeHome(EntityCreationInterceptor.java:28)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:88)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:315)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invokeHome(TxInterceptorCMT.java:128)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invokeHome(SecurityInterceptor.java:94)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invokeHome(LogInterceptor.java:120)
      ... 25 more