1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 1, 2002 1:15 PM by prabhakar

where to place jar file

hi,

shiva again, i got the following error while i browse the page HelloWorld.jsp (which call the HelloWorld.class)

i suppose, i have to set the path properly or any one of the .xml file has to be modified pl see the error message and help me out

thank you and take care

shiva.

Error message

An error occurred between lines: 1 and 12 in the jsp file: /HelloWorld.jsp Generated servlet error: C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Jetty__8080___invoker\HelloWorld$jsp.java:57: Class org.apache.jsp.HelloWorld not found. HelloWorld obj = new HelloWorld(); ^ An error occurred between lines: 1 and 12 in the jsp file: /HelloWorld.jsp Generated servlet error: C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Jetty__8080___invoker\HelloWorld$jsp.java:57: Class org.apache.jsp.HelloWorld not found. HelloWorld obj = new HelloWorld(); ^ 2 errors Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 06:10:29 GMT Server: Jetty/RELEASE_MAJOR_MINOR (Windows 98 4.10 x86) Servlet-Engine: Jetty/RELEASE_MAJOR_MINOR (Servlet 2.3; JSP 1.2; java 1.3.0) Content-Type: text/html Content-Length: 2278
      HTTP ERROR: 500 Unable to compile class for JSP An error occurred between lines: 1 and 12 in the jsp file: /HelloWorld.jsp Generated servlet error: C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Jetty__8080___invoker\HelloWorld$jsp.java:57: Class org.apache.jsp.HelloWorld not found. HelloWorld obj = new HelloWorld(); ^ An error occurred between lines: 1 and 12 in the jsp file: /HelloWorld.jsp Generated servlet error: C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Jetty__8080___invoker\HelloWorld$jsp.java:57: Class org.apache.jsp.HelloWorld not found. HelloWorld obj = new HelloWorld(); ^ 2 errors
      RequestURI=/invoker/HelloWorld.jsp