0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2004 5:29 AM by karipulkka

Strange jsp compilation problem

karipulkka

I have deployed a war-file on my XP-box in D:\jboss-3.2.3\server\default\deploy. I have put some library-jars that my simple web-app needs in D:\jboss-3.2.3\server\default\lib.

Here is an excerpt from the web.xml:
      <security-constraint>
      <web-resource-collection>
      <web-resource-name>test</web-resource-name>
      <url-pattern>/originalDestination.jsp</url-pattern>
      <url-pattern>/originalDestination.do</url-pattern>
      </web-resource-collection>
      <auth-constraint>
      <role-name>NEEDEDROLE-</role-name>
      </auth-constraint>
      </security-constraint>
      <login-config>
      <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
      <realm-name>MyRealm</realm-name>
      <form-login-config>
      <form-login-page>/common/login_realm.jsp</form-login-page>
      <form-error-page>/common/login_realm.jsp?err=1</form-error-page>
      </form-login-config>
      </login-config>

And in jboss-web.xml I have:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <jboss-web>
      <security-domain>java:/jaas/ldap</security-domain>
      </jboss-web>

When I try to reach http://localhost:8080/test/originalDestination.jsp I get the following error:
      2004-03-16 12:18:35,948 INFO [org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManagerService] Added ldap, org.jboss.security.plugins.SecurityDomainContext@15925c0 to map
      2004-03-16 12:19:03,213 INFO [org.jboss.web.localhost.Engine] Error compiling file: D:\jboss-3.2.3\server\default\work\MainEngine\localhost\test\common\/login_realm_jsp.java [javac] Compiling 1 source file

I have a hunch that the problem lies with the slash in '...test\common\/login_realm_jsp.java' and the compiler can't find the source from the path above that in reality does not exist. Where does this extra slash come from? The war-file when opened with winzip contains the file common\login_realm.jsp. The exactly same war-file works perfectly with Tomcat-5.0.16. Any help appreciated. TIA,

Kari