3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2005 1:46 AM by garu

Eclipse flags some projects in error for Branch_4_0

garu

I checked out jboss-4.0.x, Branch_4_0 and eclipse is flagging in error jms, jmx-remoting and spring-int with the following messages:

jms:
      Project jms is missing required library: '/thirdparty/javagroups-javagroups/lib/jgroups.jar'
      Project jms is missing required library: '/thirdparty/jboss-aop/lib/jboss-aop.jar'
      Project jms is missing required library: '/thirdparty/junit-junit/lib/junit.jar'

jmx-remoting:
      The import org.jboss.remoting cannot be resolved JMXSubsystemInvocationHandler.java jmx-remoting/src/main/org/jboss/mx/remoting

spring-int:
      Project spring-int is missing required Java project: 'aop' spring-int
      Project spring-int is missing required Java project: 'j2se' spring-int

The manual build most and all both run to good completion.

Is there any project/library missing from Branch_4_0 or is just a matter of incorrect .classpath files?

Thanks, Gabriele

• 1. Re: Eclipse flags some projects in error for Branch_4_0

It's possible the classpath files are out of date.......make sure you have the latest versions.

The correct junit lib should be /thirdparty/junit not junit-junit.
          The javagroups path should be thirdparty/javagroups,

You can verify this by looking at the thirdparty directory on your local machine.

• 2. Re: Eclipse flags some projects in error for Branch_4_0

Moved the beginners forum. Not a question about the design of the build system
            and didn't follow the "destructions" on wiki.

• 3. Re: Eclipse flags some projects in error for Branch_4_0
              garu

Hi Adrian,
              I followed the instructions, and did a clean checkout.
              I'm not a beginner, it's since 3.1 that i regularly build jboss on my system.

Given the work you did on build system, there's no way to obtain a clean build unless you perform a clean checkout.
              And as i said the manual build do works and the result of the build runs.

This was not an help request, given that you elected eclipse as your rad and given the work you did on build system, i was just signaling that may be something got lost in the way.

Regards, Gabriele