2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 15, 2005 8:37 AM by sky1205

When I deploy DukesBank.ear encounter errors!

sky1205

I am a JBoss newbie,I use JBoss4.0.3SP1,and I can't understand the following logs,please help me!

2005-12-14 21:57:15,241 ERROR [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/C:/jboss-4.0.3SP1/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp36859JBossDukesBank.ear-contents/bank-ejb.jar
      org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Verification of Enterprise Beans failed, see above for error messages.
       at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.create(EJBDeployer.java:575)
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

2005-12-14 21:57:15,391 DEBUG [org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner] Failed to deploy: org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner$DeployedURL@d8be7c15{ url=file:/C:/jboss-4.0.3SP1/server/default/deploy/JBossDukesBank.ear, deployedLastModified=1134567940852 }
      org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Verification of Enterprise Beans failed, see above for error messages.
       at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.create(EJBDeployer.java:575)
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke

Thank you advance!

• 1. Re: When I deploy DukesBank.ear encounter errors!
          anders.hedstrom

2005-12-14 21:57:15,241 ERROR [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:
          /C:/jboss-4.0.3SP1/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp36859JBossDukesBank.ear-contents/bank-ejb.jar
          org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Verification of Enterprise Beans failed, see above for err
          or messages

If you look a little bit further up in your stack trace, you probably will find the answer to why JBoss won't deploy your app

• 2. Re: When I deploy DukesBank.ear encounter errors!
            sky1205

Yes!There are according to the book<Getting Started with JBoss4.pdf>and the SUN's j2eetutorial14,I use Ant configuration total correct,
            however encounter errors when I run JBoss. The exceptions very clear but I can't read EJB.
            Could you tell me the particular why?
            Any help would be appreciated!